vineri, 24 ianuarie 2014

MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE 1 HIT KILL HACK!



So here I am, introducing you my latest hack for MMA,
That will do 1 hit hack, and disable enemies.

So before we continue,
The disable enemies is bit buggy
(again, because they don't know how to write a damn battle system), so you might freeze sometimes (for now, i'll find a better solution.)
The 1 hit hack, might kill your agent if you kill enemies with agent (not all the time, again, shitty battle system ), so attack with hero's (chances are low).
You should avoid stuff that modify your health, else it'll kill you.. , I'd recommend taking out heros that has skills to hit all targets.
You should toggle off the hack after each battle, else it might cause a "drawn".
For now, that's the only way to have 1 hit hack without CVE and have epic over kill...

Yes I know that there lots of stuff to do, but with the time you'll get used it to it (trust me, its not hard ).
Did I told you that, its forebackground (means always on the top of screen), and dragable? so you'll be able toggle and move it around your screen much better and easier (like leethax, but my is much uglier and not cool like leethax ).

Hope you'll enjoy it,


I'm not responsible if other users who use this hack, will own/r@pe the sh!t outta you..
This is not for educational purposes but a revenge purposes (Yeah buddy, playdom, dis is my revenge), so abuse it as much as you can!.



Download: 

How to download:
1. Download
2. Complete a short survey, just to confirm you’re not a bot.

3. Save the file to your desktop.
4. Unrar, read instructions and start hacking.
5. Leave a comment and have fun! 

Downloaded 247 times

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu